If you like grilled cheese, Armstrong is the place to be.
The 2017 Grilled Cheese Competition starts Friday at five restaurants in the city, and continues until Nov 3.
The public can visit the businesses, try out the featured product, and cast their vote.
The winner will be announced Nov. 4th.
The five restaurants vying for the 2017 title and boasting rights for the year are:
* JJ’s Pizza Plus – Cheesy Garlic Toast
* Station Diner – Triple Cheese Bacon and Turkey Melt
* The Wild Oak Café – Cranberry Revy
* Greko’s Restaurant (Armstrong hotel) – Good Morning Grilled Cheese
* The Brown Derby Café –Ooey, Gooey Good Tuna & Cheddar Grilled Cheese.
Photo courtesy of Serious Eats